March 01, 2007

Fly Me

OK, this one comes from the streets of London:

A guy sitting at an airport bar at Heathrow notices a beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thinks to himself, "Wow, she's gorgeous, she must be a flight attendant. I wonder which airline she works for."

Hoping to pick her up, he leans towards her and utters the British Midland slogan: "Love to fly and it shows?"

She gives him a blank, confused stare and he immediately thinks to himself, "Oh shit, she doesn't work for British Midland".

A moment later, another slogan pops into his head. He leans towards her again, "Something special in the air?" She gives him the same confused look. He mentally kicks himself, and scratches British Airways off the list.

Next he tries the EasyJet slogan: "I would really love to fly your friendly skies?"

This time the woman turns on him and snaps: "What the f**k do you want?"

The man smiles, then slumps back in his chair, and says . . ."Ahhh, Cyprus Airways!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard (read) the joke with Olympic Airways, which would me more appropriate if you ask me. Cyprus Airways is not that bad, in my opinion.

01 March, 2007 08:14  
Blogger drakouna said...

I agree with M.

01 March, 2007 09:02  
Blogger Noullis said...

And I, in turn, agree with both of you.

I hereby wish to publicly state that I find our national air carrier to be a fine airline and beyond reproach in both in-flight service as well as catering.

Also, please note that I find such 'jokes', adapted from older ones, to be in poor taste.

01 March, 2007 12:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home